AVTX Return Procedure
The customer is responsible for return shipping costs. All returns must be shipped with tracking, and in a protective box to prevent against further damage. All returned merchandise will be tested by our staff. If we find that there was nothing wrong with the item, or the item was damaged through improper use, you will be responsible for return shipping costs should you request the item be returned to you. However, if the item is, in fact, defective or malfunctioning, we will ship you a new replacement at our expense.
All policies listed are subject to change without notice.
- Take a video of the product's behavior. - Make sure you take video of the whole process including the startup.
- Locate the invoice of purchase. You will need the invoice number and date. - You can find all your invoices on the website - just log in to your account.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the subject line - the full product name
- In the body of the email - Please put the invoice number and date of purchase
- Our China office will send it directly to the manufacturer. Upon approval from the manufacturer. Our office will send you and us a return authorization number.
- Make sure you show how it works or does not work.
- Describe the problem
- Attach the video
- Your name and title
- Your company name & contact info.
We will replace that product for you on your next order or as soon as it available back in stock.
ALL others please see your local warehouse - USA warehouses will NOT process any DOA or Defective product returns.
Please download the Wholesale Account Registration form below. Fill it out and email us at email@example.com or fax us at 214-556-1961 with a copy of your government issued ID and Business License.